Interested in writing a review, writing gospel news, covering events or conducting interviews for us? Awesome! We are looking for a few new contributors here at WorshippersGh. Not only will you be giving back to the gospel community, but you will get exposure to over 3,000 monthly visitors, our Twitter followers and over thousand Facebook fans. We want to keep providing more high quality gospel articles everyday and we need your help to make this a reality.
- Your article will be featured for our entire gospel community to see.
- You receive an about the author profile (You can promote your own portfolio, website, along with your biography.)
- You’ll be giving back to the gospel music community.
- You’ll be getting publicity
What we need from you:
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Web site URL: you don’t have to have a website, you can link to your twitter or any other social media account that we can link your post to.
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- After you are done writing, add the necessary attachments (pictures, videos, audios) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The article must be written in English.
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be fixed by our staff.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site. We do not accept gossip, secular news, rumors, or material that sheds light on the indiscretions of anyone. There are lots of other sites that do that.
- Your author information cannot promote any questionable material.
- The article must be appropriate for any demographic.
- The article must relate to one of the following topics: Gospel Music, ministry, productivity, music (general), praise and/or worship arts, software, books, musical instruments, tools, sheet music…. music and ministry and it’s information and resources. as relates to gospel music and the gospel industry.