Tim Godfrey miraculously saved from a possible house ‘burnt-down’

The versatile and dynamic nigerian contemporary and urban gospel artiste and ‘Ahaa’ hit maker, Tim Godfrey was nearly drawn to a state of a possible home burnt down on the night of the 15th of September while ministering somewhere.

The incident that can best be describe as a miracle and the work of Jesus was shared by the artiste as a testimony on Instagram.

According to Tim, his son was sleeping directly under a ceiling fan where the fire started as a result of a frequent unaware power fluctuation. But before the fire really started, the boy’s nanny who was also sleeping at the time, got up from her bed unintended just to wake the boy up in order for him to use the restroom.

In the midst of all these, she saw the sparks and subsequently the flames coming directly from the ceiling fan, where the boy was sleeping. She got so confused and as a result started pouring water at the spot.

He wrote on instagram:

God by himself stopped the fire. It didn’t go past this particular room…
How would I have explained this….if God did not wake the Nanny, if she had not asked my son to go and use the rest room….and if the fire had continued and took the whole house or the entire estate ,or if the fire had burnt down the room with my son inside and the Nanny also…but to God be all the glory that went ahead and fought for me. we were on the mainland ministering at the @rccgtheShelter (we were on stage for 4 hours). At some point during the ministration i was led to sow a seed to the ministry…didnt know he was working on my behalf.
Dependable dependable God
It doesn’t matter what comes my way
You are still God…
Intentional intentional God…
Everything is working out for my Good
Please people….you should thank Godon my behalf….
It could have been a different story but Akpoazax stepped in ….
Who am I? That you are so mindful…
Help me thank the owner of our souls.


You might also like